This Return Policy applies to online purchases only.
You may return most items within 12 days of receipt.
See below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged i.e. no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indication of usage
- Product should be returned in their original packaging with all original paperwork i.e. instructions and warranty information
- Special ordered items may be returned at our discretion
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 800-606-6777. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer’s discretion.
A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns
Sorry no returns after 12 days from date of purchase.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Used products
- Product missing serial number or UPC
- Custom equipment
- Bath safety equipment
- Orthopedic supplies
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics
- Wound care
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 10 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a shipment tracking number to customer service within 3 days
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs, see Return Shipping below
Unless Wishing Well Medical made an error return freight is the customer’s responsibility. We highly recommend insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Authorization number. If an item is returned to the wrong address, Wishing Well Medical reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct location.
Product canceled after the item has been shipped is subject to our above return policies. Second-Day and Next-Day shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 30 days.